Central MSM (Middle School Ministry) seeks to create relational environments where students can develop a faith founded on the truth of Scripture, enabling them to interact with the world through our church’s vision.
Current Series: Worth
“In their hearts humans plan their course,
but the Lord establishes their steps.” – Proverbs 16:9
In this three-week series, we explore how we find our worth and purpose in God and His plans for us.
Wednesday Night MSM - At Chapel Ridge
Dinner • 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
We offer a free meal for middle school students in the Chapel (door 1) before the 6:30 pm student service begins.
Youth Group • 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Students enjoy a fun-filled night with games, worship, teaching, and discussion. Keep an eye on our upcoming events, and download our app to stay connected!
Sunday Morning MSM - At Chapel Ridge
Sunday Gathering • 9:00 am – 10:15 am
6th-8th grades meet in the Chapel (door 1) for worship, fellowship, and meaningful discussion as we open God’s word. Afterward, students often sit together during the second service.
We offer a 5th grade class for both services.
7th • Kickoff Party at Chapel Ridge
- Join us for our fall kickoff tonight at the Chapel Ridge campus from 6-8:30 pm! We’ll start off with a mac & cheese bar for dinner (door 1) and then move downstairs to the gym for a dodgeball tournament!
25th • Putt-Putt Fun Center Trip
- We are headed to the Putt-Putt Fun Center after the 2nd service! Lunch and transportation will be provided. We will meet in the Chapel (door 1) for a quick lunch and then load up in the church vans. Bring $15 and make sure to register on our events page!
7th-8th • Fall Retreat
- Our Fall Retreat at Bear Lake Camp is an excellent opportunity for high school students to unplug from this crazy year, allowing God to bring them a different focus. Students will enjoy fun games, intimate worship, and a chance to build some great relationships! We will explore unique topics that will deepen students’ knowledge and faith in Jesus. The total cost is $70. Make sure to register on our events page!
30th • Roller skating
- Time to hit the rink in your best ’80s apparel! We are headed to Bell’s Roller-Skating Rink after the 2nd service. Lunch and transportation will be provided. We will meet in the Chapel (door 1) for a quick lunch and then load up in the church vans. The cost is $15 and make sure to register on our events page!
2nd • Fall Party
- Our Fall Party will be changing the pace on A Wedensday. The middle school ministry will not be meeting at the church. We will be at the Miller’s 13919 Notestine Road, Grabill, IN 46741 from 6:00-8:30pm! It is a costume party, so be sure to wear your best (church appropriate) costume! There will be food, fire, hayrides and so much fun!!
20th • Service Day
- We are partnering with M.I.S.F.I.T.S. Ministry and will serve the homeless community of Fort Wayne! More details coming soon!
7th • Nerf Wars
- Get ready to have a massive battle at Chapel Ridge! Make sure to bring your Nerf Guns if you have any.
14th • Christmas Party
- Our annual Christmas party will be filled with good food, good memories, and a fun white elephant gift exchange! More details coming soon!
Jesus is the Center of Everything We Do
Each Wednesday night at Chapel Ridge, starting at 6:30, our student-led leadership team begins the night by leading the middle school in praise and worship.
“God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” – Jesus
After the message, students separate into groups based on grade and gender with small group leaders. This setting creates a comfortable environment for meaningful discussion and questions.
“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” – Jesus
Wednesday night is a blast for students, but the fun goes far beyond midweek! We offer many opportunities for students to serve at church or in our community.
“Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” – Jesus