Central HSM (High School Ministry) seeks to create relational environments where students can develop a faith founded on the truth of Scripture, enabling them to interact with the world through our church’s vision.
Current Series: “Yokeless”
In the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus proclaims,
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Starting Wednesday, September 14th, at Chapel Ridge, we will begin a 6-week study on the freedom we receive as followers of Jesus by looking into the lives of those who first followed Him!
Wednesday Night HSM - At Chapel Ridge
Dinner • 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
We offer a free meal for high school students in the Chapel (door 1) before the 6:30 pm student service begins.
Youth Group • 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Students enjoy a fun-filled night with games, worship, teaching, and discussion. Keep an eye on our upcoming events, and download our app to stay connected!
Sunday Morning HSM - At Chapel Ridge
Sunday Gathering • 9:00 am – 10:15 am
We meet in the Chapel (door 1) for worship, fellowship, and meaningful discussion as we open God’s word. Afterward, students often sit together during the second service.
7th • Kickoff Party at Chapel Ridge
- Join us for our fall kickoff tonight at the Chapel Ridge campus from 6-8:30 PM! We’ll start off with a mac & cheese bar for dinner (door 1) and then move downstairs to the gym for a dodgeball tournament!
25th • Putt-Putt Fun Center Trip
- We are headed to the Putt-Putt Fun Center after the 2nd service! Lunch and transportation will be provided. We will meet in the Chapel (door 1) for a quick lunch and then load up in the church vans. Bring $15 and make sure to register on our events page!
16th • Combat Ops Laser Tag
- Put your game face on! Our high school is headed to Combat Ops Laser Tag for a night of fun! More details coming soon!
25th • Roller skating
- Time to hit the rink in your best 70’s apparel! More details coming soon!
11th-12th • Fall Retreat
- We are headed to Bear Lake for our annual Fall Retreat! More details coming soon!
20th • Service Day
- We are partnering with M.I.S.F.I.T.S. Ministry and will serve the homeless community of Fort Wayne! More details coming soon!
7th • Nerf Wars
- Get ready to have a massive battle at Chapel Ridge! Make sure to bring your Nerf Guns if you have any.
14th • Christmas Party
- Our annual Christmas party will be filled with good food, good memories, and a fun white elephant gift exchange! More details coming soon!
Jesus is the Center of Everything We Do
Each Wednesday night at Chapel Ridge, starting at 6:30, our student-led leadership team begins the night by leading the high school in praise and worship.
“God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” – Jesus
After the message, students separate into groups based on grade and gender with small group leaders. This setting creates a comfortable environment for meaningful discussion and questions.
“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” – Jesus
Wednesday night is a blast for students, but the fun goes far beyond midweek! We offer many opportunities for students to serve at church or in our community.
“Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” – Jesus