Here are the changes for weekends services starting 11/20/2020 & 11/22/2020
- We will eliminate more chairs from the gym and space out even more so that everyone can be at least 6 feet apart for the worship services.
- We will ask our people to not congregate in the lobbies and gathering space, but instead if you would like to stand and talk with people before/after services, to go in the gym where you can maintain the recommended 6ft apart from each other.
- We will move part of the children’s ministry to the Chapel (Middle School will use the fellowship hall).
- We will move the mask service to the fellowship hall at 11am. The playground door will be open for closest entry to this service.
- Vision night for Sunday, November 22 is postponed for right now.
- We will continue to make an extra effort to clean surfaces and fog where needed.