The Unseen Battle
The WOMAN (Israel-Mary)
A woman appeared in heaven. In order to understand this sign, we must know these four aspects of the description of this woman:
- The sun refers to Jacob.
- The moon refers to Rachel.
- The 12 stars refer to 12 tribes.
- Pregnant with the Messiah.
The DRAGON (Serpent-Satan-Devil)
A red dragon appeared in heaven. In order to understand this sign, we must know these five aspects of the description of this ancient serpent:
- The 7 heads symbolize universal wisdom.
- The 10 horns symbolize great power.
- The 7 crowns symbolize complete control.
- Motivated 1/3 of the angels to rebel.
- Desires to destroy the Messiah.
MALE CHILD (Messiah-Jesus Christ)
The cosmic battle is between Satan’s seed and Eve’s seed. Satan has tried to destroy the seed for the Messiah for centuries, but God has always placed His faithful servants on this earth to combat the Devil’s plan:
- The Nephilim (Gen. 6:4).
- The Giants of Canaan (Num. 13:33).
- The Men of Sodom (Gen. 19:5).
- David vs. Goliath (1 Sam. 17).
- Moses vs. King Og (Deut. 3:11).
- Baby Jesus vs. King Herod (Mt. 2).
MICHAEL (The Archangel)
According to biblical evidence, Michael is a great warrior angel who has the power to cast Satan out of heaven. It is important to remember that:
- Satan’s army is no match for God’s angelic army.
- Satan focuses on leading the entire world astray.
The REMNANT (Those who Overcome)
What are the two ways we can overcome our accuser the Devil?
- The blood of the lamb.
- Sharing our testimony.
Questions for Personal and Group Study
1. Do you believe in the power of Jesus’ blood? Read these passages and discuss what the blood of Christ does for us (Revelation 1:5; 5:9; 7:14; 1 John 1:7; Colossians 1:20; Ephesians 1:7; 2:13; Romans 3:25; 5:9).
2. Have you shared your testimony lately? What has God been teaching you? What trial have you been dealing with? Are you closer to God?