Deuteronomy 30:19-20 (NIV)
19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
- We’re born, and we die - it’s what we do between the dots that matter.
- The way we see the world.
- Our worldview is either received or pursued.
- What motivates us most when making our everyday choices?
John 10:10 (NIV)
10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Matthew 6:24 (NIV)
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
- Our lives are meant to be lived on purpose and not by accident.
KINGDOM OF ME VS KINGDOM OF GOD
What is shaping your worldview?
Psalm 119:105 (NIV)
105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Text the word MORE to the number 494949 for additional challenges this week.