Sunday, 26 November 2017
The Blessing of Presence
- God is eternal.
- God created time and matter.
- God entered time, yet transcends without limits.
2 Chronicles 2:6a
- God creates mankind in His image.
- God exists everywhere, and yet exists here.
- God creates us to multiply His image.
- God allows free will and selfishness has entered the world.
- God creates covenant with us and provides the law as a life in bounds.
- God remains unchanging despite man’s selfishness.
- God submits and serves as one of us - Immanuel.
- God, incarnate through the Son, atones for all mankind’s selfishness.
- God reveals His victorious power through defeating death.
- God is here, with you.
Despite my circumstance, I lack nothing, for God is with me.
James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
Text the word MORE to the number 494949 for additional challenges this week.