To empower men to know Christ and become spiritual leaders in their family, church, and community by believing, living and sharing the powerful truth of God’s Word.
Several times a year, we offer 6-8 week Bible study sessions on Saturday mornings from 7-8:30 in the Chapel at Central.
- Our next Bible study is ALWAYS TRUE - a six-week study with James MacDonald with discussion led by Rick Zehr.
- We will meet Monday evenings @ 7:00 p.m. at the Leo Campus starting March 5th through April 12th.
- Please sign up on the communication card.
- Each man can order his own ALWAYS TRUE workbook through Amazon or Lifeway.
- Join us as we study God's unchanging promises even when life is hard.
Several times a year we offer live teaching sessions by pastors or teachers from Central on topics that interest men. These sessions are shorter in length, often 1 or 2 meeting for those who cannot commit to the longer Bible studies. These sessions are promoted in the bulletin.
Our goal is that men who are more mature in the faith will come alongside men who are younger in the faith to encourage, support, and teach them. If you would like more information on how you can be involved, please contact one of the men’s ministry team members.